Friday, December 19, 2008

Clothing Optional Travel Resorts the Most Exotic Travel Destinations

Clothing Optional Travel
Winter season is often referred as wedding season. Many couples get married at this time. I got married in November first week. After the marriage, I was wondering where to celebrate my honeymoon. My family suggested that we should go to places like Singapore, Switzerland or Malaysia but I wanted it to be a unique experience. Then, one of my friend suggested that we should go for a place that offers clothing optional travel. These are resort or islands where clothing is optional or places that are clothes free. I thought that it would be an overwhelming experience. They have some amazing minimal clothing jacuzzis, swimming pools and spas. My wife really appreciated my choice of clothing optional travel resorts. This exhilarating experience added an extra edge to my married life.

So, I would like to suggest that all newly married couples or all people who are in love must choose clothing optional travel resorts as their honeymoon or holiday destination. You can book rooms in a clothing optional resort through online websites that provide you with detailed information about the exotic locations and facilities provided by the resorts. Many websites offer attractive discounts during wedding season.

So, take your sweethearts to these exotic places and celebrate a refreshing vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment